Sunday, July 25, 2010

EDLD 5301 Week 2 Action Research Findings

During week two of my action research class, I have learned valuable information about action research. I learned the bulk of this from the interviews that we watched. One important tool that I learned was that when doing action research, try to find other schools or school districts that are similar to your own and that are experiencing the same problems. Through collaboration you can find if they are doing action research on the same topic, what are they doing to fix such problems, and what solutions have or have not worked. I also learned that action research should be relevant to your campus or district. Researchers should research topics of interest that are beneficial to their particular campus or school district.

No comments:

Post a Comment